Farewell to Christine DeVore

Christine DeVore will be leaving University Relations effective May 23rd. We are very sorry to see Christine go and wish her well as she joins Federated Media, WAOR 95.7 “The Fan” in the role of sales and branding executive.

Christine joined Notre Dame in 2009 as executive administrative assistant to Micki Kidder. After approximately 2 years working with Micki, Christine joined Recruiting/Learning and Development in April of 2011. She and Linda Costas, working closely together, established the program and achieved a new level of training and on-boarding for all new employees coming into UR. At the same time, Christine supported all aspects of recruiting. Her talents have contributed immeasurably to the well-being, professionalism, innovation, and high level of service of both programs. We will miss her.

Please help in extending a fond farewell and deep thanks to Christine.

9 thoughts on “Farewell to Christine DeVore

1. Congratulations, Christine! I have enjoyed working with you. We’ll miss you and your gorgeous red shoes. Best of luck
    Jamie

2. Christine…. Good luck to you in your new endeavors! Sounds like that would be a great job! You will be missed 🙂

3. You will be missed, Christine! Thanks for your many lasting contributions. And good luck at the new gig! Know you will be a smashing success.

4. Congratulations Christine! I really appreciated your help in my recent job transition. I worked for Federated Media prior to coming to ND, so if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help! Tell Ragz I said hi! Christa

5. Congrats and good luck, Christine! Thanks for your service to Our Lady’s University.