Farewell to Robin Zastrow

It is with a heavy heart that I share that Robin Zastrow will be leaving the University of Notre Dame effective July 12, 2013.  Robin, Philip, and baby Holden will be returning to their roots in Dayton, Ohio to explore new adventures in the digital design industry and be closer to their families.  Robin has been a tremendous asset to our team, providing outstanding partnership and a warm smile to all she encountered.  Her expertise, commitment to teamwork, and kindness will be forever missed at Notre Dame.   She is a trusted colleague and personal friend, and we will all miss her greatly.  Please join me in thanking Robin for her service to Our Lady’s University and wishing her well in the future!

My best,

Micki

5 thoughts on “Farewell to Robin Zastrow

1. Thank you, Robin, for your quiet spirit & smile in service to Our Lady’s University!

2. Robin,
    Best wishes to you…Enjoy your time with your beautiful baby boy!!!!!!! You will be missed!

3. We will miss you and seeing that little cutie get bigger and more adorable! You’ve been excellent to work with and I really appreciate all the little things you did to make our office even a better place to work. You will be missed! Best of luck (Irish luck!) to you and your family!
    love,
    Deena

4. It was a pleasure working with you Robin. Best wishes to you, Philip, Baby Holden and Poe for a lifetime of happiness.

5. Robin you will be missed!!! Your son and husband are so lucky to have you! I’ve told you before and I really mean it, you are going to be a fantastic mom. Best of luck and please stay in touch!