Allison Maddox to Begin Master of Nonprofit Administration Program

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that ALLISON MADDOX, associate director of foundation relations in the Office of Academic Advancement, has accepted an offer of admission to the Master of Nonprofit Administration program in the Mendoza College of Business. She will begin coursework this summer and continue through the summer of 2016.

Since Allison arrived in South Bend in 2010, she has been a strong supporter of local philanthropic organizations such as the Junior League, the Center for the Homeless, and the March of Dimes. Her interest in bolstering the capacity and infrastructure of non-profits leads her to take this next step and I am thrilled that she is able to do so right here at Notre Dame.

Please join me in congratulating Allison and assuring her of our prayers and best wishes as she begins her studies.

Rudy

Rudy Reyes Jr.Director of Foundation Relations

5 thoughts on “Allison Maddox to Begin Master of Nonprofit Administration Program

1. Congratulations and best wishes, Allison. Perrine will be finishing the program this summer.

2. Congratulations, Allison! Enjoy the next few summers of study at Notre Dame. I am a 1998 alum of the program and know you will value your time.