Condolences to Katherine Gardner

We are extremely disheartened to learn about the passing of Katherine Gardner’s (Flynn) Grandfather, Jim Flynn from Paducah, Kentucky. Jim died at the age of 83 on Saturday morning. Jim lived a bountiful and service-filled life that has been upheld by Kat and her entire family. Jim was an ambassador for the University of Kentucky and will have his funeral on Saturday, March 26th. Our thoughts and prayers are with Kat and her family.
– Midwest Team ”

Kevin Deeth ’10
Associate Regional Director of Development – Midwest Region

13 thoughts on “Condolences to Katherine Gardner

1. Sorry to hear about your grandfather’s passing, Kat. My prayers go out to you and your family

2. Kat, I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandfather. My sincere sympathies.
    Donna

3. Oh no, Kat! I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are able to find solace.

4. I was very sorry to hear about your grandfather. We’ll all be thinking of you in these difficult days.

5. Kat, I extend my sympathies for the loss of your grandfather to you and your family.

6. Kat,

I’m so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with you all, and we’re here for you!