Honors for Donna Snyder

Dear Colleagues;
Each year, the College of Arts and Letters selects one person to be given their “Outside Award”, presented to the person outside of the College who has been their most valued partner during the year. It is among the most prestigious awards given by the college, and candidates are nominated and selected by the members of their staff. Yesterday at the annual Year-End celebration lunch, this award was presented to our very own Donna Snyder. Rob Becht gave a very heartfelt introduction that spoke of Donna’s remarkable service to the University and their gratitude for her partnership. It was a wonderful surprise for Donna, and it is very gratifying for those of us inside University Relations to see one of our colleagues recognized by a campus partner like this. Please join us in congratulating Donna on this most special award!
Brian Dean

36 thoughts on “Honors for Donna Snyder

1. Wow! Congratulations, Donna! You have been an extraordinary person with whom I have had the privilege of working these past 5 years. I am so very happy that you received this prestigious award!

2. Woohoo, Donna!! Wonderful news and well deserved. You’re an excellent partner to all of your colleagues, both in Development and on campus. Congratulations!!!

3. Donna! What would we do without you over here in Arts and Letters! Thanks for always taking my crazy calls! Congratulations!

4. Donna
    As Brian noted in the above announcement, it is very gratifying to have a campus partner independently acknowledge the extraordinary contributions you make not only to UR, but also the University at large. We are all grateful for your partnership, friendship and dedication.

Congratulations!!! Tim

5. Donna, Congratulations. Way to go and what an exciting honor. How lucky are we to have you as a colleague.

6. Donna – you are SO deserving of this award. I have never met an ND person with so much devotion, great spirit and intelligence. You are the best my friend!!!!!!

7. Donna, as one who regularly seeks your counsel and always get the advisement I need in a most kind and patient manner, you are most deserving. Congratulations!!!

8. Donna, this is so amazing!! Congratulations! I’m so glad others have gotten to know you as the treasure we all know you are. I don’t know what we will ever do without you!!

9. So well deserved, it’s honestly a no-brainer – you are an amazing partner to all of us in Development and throughout campus. Donna, you are the best of the best and I have been so fortunate to work with and learn from you. Thank you for all your kindness, patience and wisdom. Congratulations!

10. I have been more than overwhelmed by all of you who have given me congrats, on this site as well as e-mail, facebook and in person. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and colleagues. I can’t say THANK YOU enough.
    Donna