Gift Planning Announcement

Dear colleagues,

It is with great enthusiasm that I announce Rich Naponelli as the new Senior Director of Gift Planning. Rich has been a valuable member of the Gift Planning team through his fundraising efforts, technical expertise and oversight of the CRT and DAF programs. As you may recall, Rich came to the University with a high level of legal expertise and experience working with high net worth individuals, responsible for identifying, creating and implementing sophisticated estate and tax planning strategies for such individuals. During his time with us, Rich has quickly learned the culture of our team and has embraced the service culture needed while learning University processes and procedures. Rich will assume full responsibility for leading the gift planning efforts and will report to me.

I look forward to the Gift Planning team continuing to grow and excel under Rich’s leadership. His experience, enthusiasm, and passion for our mission will provide excellent leadership to an extraordinarily talented team!

Rich will assume this position effective immediately. Please join me in congratulating Rich on this promotion.

Best regards,
Greg

3 thoughts on “Gift Planning Announcement