The hardware of the ATTPC DAQ consist of one workstation (two network cards at least, one could be SFP+ network card), one $$\mu$$TCA crate. Inside the $$\mu$$TCA crate, a MTH module (must have a fiber port and an ethernet port), a power module and a series of Cobo boards are installed.
The power supply should provide 5 V low voltage. The supply module we are using is Mpod-mini and the power cable from the power module to ASAD card is a half-customized, which is 4 Molex connector (9-pin Dsub to wires: part number 83421-9044) connected to a regular 37-pin Dsub connector. The power cable mapping is shown below. (also the AI file)
1. run GetController and open test recorded as test
the configurations are listed below,
ECC: 127.0.0.1: 46002
where 192.168.50.1 is the network card connecting to the data port of the Cobo, 192.168.40.81 is the ip of the control part of Cobo
2. open the vmplayer and turn on windows 10. Open the Winner Power Supply application (making sure the usb channel of the power supply is connected to Windows 10, not ubuntu)
The output of the power supply is set to be 3.6 V.
3. Open one terminal, type getEccServer
Open another terminal, type GetEccController
Also in the configure-pulser.xcfg file, the Setup->Node->Instance[*]->Asad[?]->Control->isActive needs to be set correctly for connected AsAd. If not the program will not run.
then, simply sequentially click Load Hw, Configure, and Start. When finish click stop and reset.
4. To view the offline data, you can use cobo-frame-viewer .
sudo apt-get install subversion g++ automake autoconf libtool pkg-config libboost-all-dev libreadline-dev libncurses-dev libqt4-dev libqwt-dev libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev zeroc-ice zeroc-icee gsoap liblog4cxx10-dev libmysqlclient-dev
RELEASE=20170928 DEST=/tmp/20170928 source ./download_get_components.sh SRC=/tmp/20170928 PREFIX=/usr/local source ./install_get_components.sh
The 20170928 is the release date, which you can find in https://dsm-trac.cea.fr/get/wiki/Releases.
After decompressing the tarball:
– open a terminal and, from the config subdirectory, run getEccServer
– open a terminal and, from the data directory, run dataRouter (GetController must not be running as dataRouter uses the same port)
– open a terminal and, from the config subdirectory, run getEccClient
– from the prompt of getEccClient, execute “exec init_and_start.ecc”