I am an economist at the University of Notre Dame. My primary fields of research are political economy and development economics. Read about my work as part of Notre Dame’s Women Lead 2018 feature or watch a video about my research! My CV is here.
- University of Notre Dame
- Associate Professor in the Department of Economics and the Keough School of Global Affairs
- Faculty Director of the Sustainable Development Concentration in the Master of Global Affairs program.
- Faculty affiliate: Kellogg Institute for International Studies; Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies; Gender Studies Program; Fitzgerald Institute for Real Estate; Initiative for Global Development
- Institute of Labor Economics (IZA): Research Fellow
- Bureau for Research and Economic Analysis of Development (BREAD): Affiliate
- Ideas for India: Editorial Board Member