- Science of Generosity: Causes, Manifestations and Consequences of Generous Behaviors
- The Social Contagion of Generosity
- The Family Cycle of Kindness and Generosity
- Religious Institutions and Generosity: Catholicism and Islam
- The Inherent Sociality of Giving and Altruism
- Attachment Formation, Compassion and Generosity
- Does Microfinancing Promote Generosity?
- The Foundations of Marital Generosity
- The Neural Circuitry Underlying Altruistic Behavior
- Generosity from an Intercultural Perspective
- The Causes and Effects of Workplace Generosity
- The Causes of Intergenerational Generosity
- The Development of Prosocial Behavior
- The Socioeconomic Basis of Generosity in Britain
Tag Archives: transmitting generosity to children
What causes parents to transmit generosity?
Posted on October 26, 2011 by science-of-generosity
In October co-Investigator Ye Zhang presented the paper “What Motives Cause Parents to Transmit Generosity?” (co-authored with Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm) at the Conference on the Economics of the Family in Paris. The conference, hosted by the Institut National d’Etudes démographiques, the … Continue reading →
Posted in Intergenerational Causes of Generosity, Prosocial behavior | Tagged intergenerational generosity, transmitting generosity to children | Comments Off on What causes parents to transmit generosity?