In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2020 please keep in mind the following items:
- Gifts in the form of cash and wires need to be received by the University by June 30, 2020 (in hand or post marked) and need to be delivered to Gift Management by noon, July 2, 2020.
- Gifts in the form of securities should be in the University’s investment account by Tuesday, June 30th.
- Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2020 will be processed by the end of day, July 2, 2020.
- FY20 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Gift Management by noon, July 2, 2020 for FY20 processing.
- Gifts and pledges received on July 1st for FY21 will be processed on July 9, 2020 and reflected in July 10th reporting.
- The Daily Transaction Report delivered on the mornings of July 1 through July 9, 2020 will reflect FY20 transactions only.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End!