Best Wishes to Stacy Koebel-Harder

Dear Colleagues,

It has been my privilege and honor to work with Stacy Koebel-Harder for the past several years. During this time Stacy has always displayed a level of professionalism and compassion that is second to none. Starting Tuesday, March 22, Stacy will be taking on a new challenge, moving into the Controller’s office as the Assistant Controller. We all know Stacy is leaving a significant gap in our team and she will work to transition by splitting her time over the next several weeks. Stacy’s last full day with UR will be 3/21.

I am beyond grateful for Stacy’s 10 years of service as the leader of Donor Services/Gift Management. She has shown all who interact with her what it means to have a servant’s heart.

Please join me in congratulating Stacy on this next step in career. She will be greatly missed.

In Notre Dame,
Amy

8 thoughts on “Best Wishes to Stacy Koebel-Harder

1. We will miss you Stacy! Best wishes and thank you for all your support over the years!

2. Congratulations, Stacy! I’m trying to type the proper words to describe what an impact you’ve made on the Gift Management team, and how that directly improved every other team in the Development Department. When a clear, accurate, yet understandable answer was needed, we could always turn to you and you delivered quickly and kindly. I have no doubt you will do the same in the Controller’s Office. They are very fortunate to have you, as we have been for ten years! Thank you!

3. Congratulations!!! Well Deserved!!! But……

Oh My, am I going to miss you! I will always remember the Grace Hall Days. We were the early birds but I NEVER beat you in. You have been such an outstanding partner all of my (almost) ten years. Words really can not express how much I appreciate you.
    Good Luck and God Bless!

4. Congratulations, Stacy. You will be greatly missed. There are no words to describe the impact you have had on Development. We know we could always count on you. You are a blessing. Thank you.

5. Stacy, So glad you are not leaving our ND campus family. Thank you for all your assistance tracking down benefactors’ gifts for me during my first few months on the job. Best wishes for continued success!! Go Irish! Steve

6. Thank you for all of your help and years of service to Notre Dame Development! We are better for it! Good luck on the next chapter, so glad you will still be part of the campus community!

7. Stacy, Congratulations on your new position. You will be sorely missed here in Development. Thank you for all you have done for us over the years. Best of luck!

8. Stacy, Congratulations and best wishes on your new role and the next phase of your career! You have made amazing strides, been such a positive force, and your impact is evident in Donor Services/Gift Management. So grateful for everything I learned under your supervision, so thank you for everything! Wishing you the very best for future success and happiness.