Advancement Services Team Announcements

All,

As we gear up for football season and calendar year-end, I want to share two updates from Advancement Services:

Lana Taylor, who has been a pivotal member of the Advancement Services and Development teams for 3.5 years, will join the Internal Engagement team effective September 12. In this new role, she will continue her high-level coordination of division-wide events (ie UR Summit, Blueprints, Shindigs, Immersion Day, Christmas party, etc.), manage the contract process for Advancement Services departments, and support the Learning and Organizational talent team with coordinating and logistics for onboarding and professional development events and meetings. I am thrilled to have Lana continue her meaningful service to our team in this new role, reporting to James Riley and a dotted line to me on division-wide events.

We will soon be posting a new role for a Development Associate, reporting to me. In addition to providing administrative support for me and the Senior Directors on the Advancement Services team, this associate will assist with scheduling interviews and hiring for Advancement Services positions, manage facility and space needs for Grace Hall, and support the Gift Management team in ongoing and peak times with donor communications, gift preparation, etc. This role will be posted internal only this week. Please contact me or Adria Logan if you have an interest!

Best,
Brian