- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Author Archives: Allison
Colonel Chabert Can’t Catch A Break
Having now finished Colonel Chabert, it seems fitting that it is part of a story cycle entitled The Human Comedy, for Honore de Balzac’s goal of social commentary was definitely fulfilled. For sure. 100%. What is readily apparent from the … Continue reading
Posted in Colonel Chabert, Student Generated 5 Comments