- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Author Archives: Caitlin
Lucie’s Many Faces
I couldn’t help but notice the many different faces of Lucie in these episodes. The most obvious one that really bothered me was when she was “sick with worry” when Maria came over. Lucie was dramatically moaning with her handkerchief … Continue reading
Posted in Heimat, Student Generated 7 Comments
I found Odysseus’ long-awaited return to Ithaka both surprising and a little awkward when I first read it. For nearly two decades, he’s “longed for wife and home,” and now finally he’s there, but stuck in an old beggar’s body … Continue reading
Posted in Odyssey, Student Generated 1 Comment