- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Author Archives: Lelia
The Judge Smiled
***NOTE: This post was written by Annalise, but for some reason I don’t have posting access on the blog so I am posting under Lily’s username***** Despite the fact that in these chapters of Blood Meridian we receive a brief … Continue reading
Posted in Blood Meridian, Student Generated 4 Comments
Ironically, although we’ve turned our backs on The Odyssey and started a new literary voyage in The Travels, I can’t help but make constant comparisons between these two works as I read The Travels. They are both books about traveling, … Continue reading
Posted in Marco Polo's Travels, Student Generated 9 Comments