- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Author Archives: Lindsey
Blood, Gore, and Death in Blood Meridian
After watching the first episode of Heimat, the violence, blood, and death in Cormac McCarthy’s Blood Meridian: or the Redness in the West probably seems simply atrocious. Is the thirst for violence just an innate quality or a product of … Continue reading
Posted in Blood Meridian, Student Generated 6 Comments