- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Tag Archives: Blood Meridian
McCarthy’s Trying to Make us Feel Uncomfortable
OK, so it seems like we’re all pretty confused with a few things 1. What is Cormac McCarthy’s purpose in including the excessive scenes of violence 2. Who is the narrator of the book? 3. What is the deal with … Continue reading
Posted in Blood Meridian, Student Generated Tagged Blood Meridian 4 Comments