Reaching the Rome Global Gateway –
From Fiumicino Airport:
- By train: The Leonardo Express to/from Roma Termini departs every 30 minutes and has a journey time of 31 minutes. The FL1 rail line regional trains to/from other stations in Rome, including Rome Tiburtina, depart every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 on public holidays. Visit trenitalia.com.
- Cotral: From Terminal 2 arrivals, Regional Bus Station to Piazza dei Cinquecento (in front of Museo Nazionale Romano), Roma Tiburtina Station, subway station Cornelia (Metro line “A”) and subway station Eur-Magliana (Metro Line “B”). Visit cotralspa.it.
- Terravision: From Terminal 3 arrivals, bus stall 3. Bus station to Termini station via Marsala. Visit terravision.eu.
- Sit Bus Shuttle: From Terminal 3 arrivals, bus stall 1. Bus station to Termini station (via Marsala), Vaticano, Via Crescenzio, 2. Visit sitbusshuttle.com.
- T.A.M. Bus: From Terminal 3 arrivals, bus stall 4. Bus station to Ostiense station (Piazzale 12 ottobre 1492), Termini Station (via Giovanni Giolitti,10). Visit tambus.it.
- Atral Schiaffini: From Terminal 3 arrivals, bus stall 4. Bus station to Termini station (via Giolitti). Visit atral-lazio.com.
- By taxi: From Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5.
- Car rental services: It is also possible to book car service to the airport through the Gateway.
From Ciampino Airport:
- Ciampino Città is connected to the airport by bus Cotral/Schiaffini every 30 minutes. The traveling time is about 5 minutes. Tickets can be purchased on the bus and at the station, and cost 1 euro.
- A surface light rail system connects Ciampino station to Termini station in about 15 minutes.
- Daily bus connections between the airport and Termini station are guaranteed by Atral (www.atral-lazio.com), Cotral (www.cotralspa.it), Terravision (www.terravision.eu), and Schiaffini (www.schiaffini.it).
- A taxi service to Rome is available near the exit of the airport.
- It is also possible to book car service to the airport through the Gateway.
From Termini Train Station:
- Take the subway line “B” (Metro B) and get off at the stop “Colosseo.”
There are several transportation options in order to get to the Rome Global Gateway.
To calculate your personal itinerary, please visit atac.roma.it/.
- Colosseum Metro station, just five minutes from the university building, is served by line B heading to Laurentina, to Conca d’Oro, and to Rebibbia.
- Manzoni Metro station is served by Line A, heading to Battistini and Anagnina. It is only a 10-minute walk from the Gateway.
- Several buses stop on Via Labicana, a 2-minute walk from the Gateway, including 53, 85, 87, 571, 810, and tram line 3.
- Taxis may be hailed off the street, but the nearest taxi rank is on Piazza del Colosseo, a 2-minute walk from the Gateway.