Welcome to Data Security and Privacy Lab (DSP-Lab, founded in 2017) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame. Here at DSP-Lab, we aim to explore and resolve security and privacy issues existing in the world of data so that people will be less involved in security or privacy breach in the big data era. The research areas of DSP-Lab at Notre Dame spans widely across multiple areas, from data science research to traditional security research, owing to the interdisciplinary nature of the security and privacy research in the big data.
We have been actively collaborating with the following groups/labs.
- Computing with Emerging Technologies
- Sustainable Computing Laboratory (SCL)
- Distributed Cooperative Systems Research (DISCOVER) Lab
- IIT DB Group
- Data Mining towards Decision Making (DM2) Laboratory
- Prof. Aaron Striegel’s research group
- Cryptology & Algorithm Laboratory at Hanyang University
- Sensorweb Research Laboratory
- UC DBG