Hello! I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame. I am also leading the Data Security and Privacy Lab (DSP-Lab).
I received the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at Illinois Tech. under the supervision of Professor Xiang-Yang Li and Professor Peng-Jun Wan in 2017, and I received the B.E. degree in Computer Software in Tsinghua University under the supervision of Professor Zhiguo Wan in 2011.
Our research group studies how to achieve security, trust, and privacy in the cyber space. We focus on the studies of applied cryptography and blockchain, and collaborate with various universities and corporates to study this broad area of cybersecurity from the algorithm to the hardware and from the cyber space to the physical space.
- A paper accepted by IEEE TAC
- Jung’s project on blockchain is covered by Notre Dame CSE
- Received a grant from RIT/DHS
- Received a grant from NASA
- Delivered a speech at Duality Technologies
- Delivered a speech at Villanova University
- A paper accepted by IEEE ICBC 2023
- Received a grant from an IUCRC Center
- Invited to serve as PC at SecureComm 2023
- Received a grant from ASU/DHS
- A paper accepted by JoC
- Invited to serve as PC at SciSec 2023
- Elevated to IEEE Senior Member!
- Received an internal grant!
- Invited to serve as PC at FHE.org 2023
Jung’s research is enabled by generous support from the following sponsors.