I am pleased to announce that a new position of Annual Giving Programs (AGP) Administrative Assistant is now posted on the HR jobs site.
This position reports to me and will perform a diverse set of advanced administrative, clerical and project management duties requiring strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and computer skills. This role will interact with students, alumni, benefactors and University personnel on a daily basis.
Specific responsibilities of the position also include:
– Coordinating the integrated schedule for the AGP leadership team and managing the agendas, invitations and schedule for the AGP Operating Rhythm
– Preparing presentations, correspondence and other business documents
– Maintaining an organized office, including detailed files and records
– Serving on projects and committees inside/outside AGP as required
– Managing the schedule for my office and monitoring preparations for meetings as appropriate
I encourage all interested individuals to apply.
Brian Couch, Sr. Director Annual Giving Programs