I am pleased to announce that a new position for Administrative Assistant within the Office of Development West Region has been posted on the HR jobs site. The candidate will perform a diverse set of advanced administrative, clerical and project management duties requiring strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and computer skills. This role will interact with donors, alumni, benefactors and University personnel on a daily basis. This position will report to and support two regional directors based in the western region and work out of the Eddy Street Commons office suite. Working hours will mirror West coast hours and therefore the work schedule for this individual will be from 11:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. EST.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Coordinating and managing schedules for two Regional Directors covering California and Arizona.
– Preparing correspondence and other business documents.
– Maintaining an organized office, including detailed files and records.
– Daily interactions with our benefactors and donors requiring good interpersonal communication skills.
– Serving on projects and committees, as requested.
I encourage all interested individuals to apply and/or make recommendations to either myself or Christine DeVore.
In Notre Dame,
Kevin P. Cannon, Senior Regional Director, West Region