Farewell and Thank You to Ann Orr

Dear Colleagues,

Ann Orr will be leaving the DIS team on June 29th to pursue other interests.  I would like to commend Ann for her exemplary support of the Advancement Services mission during her tenure in University Relations.

With Ann’s departure, we have an opening for a data analyst within DIS.  The analyst will be charged with analyzing, creating, and maintaining permanent and ad-hoc reports for the Department of Development.  The position will be responsible to develop programs and systems, and provide maintenance for applications in support of data reporting and internet access to data.  Providing needed training to staff in order for them to run standardized reports and systems themselves is included in the duties of the data analyst.

With the Advance Web implementation already underway, I am planning a quick timeline for finding Ann’s replacement.  Please contact me if you are interested or have a prospective candidate to refer.

Carleen Quinlan,  Director, DIS

One thought on “Farewell and Thank You to Ann Orr

1. Ann:

I’m so sorry to hear you are leaving the University. I wish you the best in your upcoming endeavors!!!!!!

Peg