I am pleased to announce that a new position for Administrative Assistant within the Office of Development West Region has been posted on the HR jobs site. The candidate will perform a diverse set of advanced administrative, clerical and project management duties requiring strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and computer skills. This role will interact with donors, alumni, benefactors and University personnel on a daily basis. This position will report to and support two regional directors.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Coordinating and managing schedules for two regional directors.
– Preparing correspondence and other business documents.
– Maintaining an organized office, including detailed files and records.
– Daily interactions with our benefactors and donors requiring good interpersonal communication skills.
– Serving on projects and committees, as requested.
We have identified a preferred candidate for this position.
In Notre Dame,
Kevin P. Cannon, Senior Regional Director, West Region