Farewell to Megan Meihaus!

I write to inform you that Megan Meihaus has submitted her letter of resignation for her position as Regional Director with the West Region, effective August 9, 2013.

Megan has served our donors in Orange County with dedication and loyalty.  I personally want to thank Megan for her hard work and her support to me and the Regional Development team.

Megan and her family will remain in the California area.  Megan’s departure will give her more time to spend with her family, as she takes a part-time position as a fundraiser for a community hospital in Orange County, California.

Megan will always be part of the Notre Dame family.  Please join me in wishing Megan all the best in her future endeavors.

In Notre Dame,

Kevin P. Cannon, Senior Regional Director, Central

9 thoughts on “Farewell to Megan Meihaus!

1. Kevin, Thank you for the kind words!

To all of my colleagues: it has been an honor and a blessing to work with you all for our lady’s University. I truly wish you all the best in the next Campaign and beyond. Please keep in touch! GO IRISH! meganmeihaus@gmail.com

2. Best of luck in your new endeavor, Megan. And, thanks for your service to Our Lady’s University. You’ll be missed. God bless.

3. We will miss you Megan!!!! Good luck in your future endeavors!!! Keep in touch!!

• Awww, thanks Anita! And thank you for your help this week. You take care of Angie for me! 🙂

4. Take care of that little family! Thank you for the time you could give for the mission of Our Lady. Say hello to my brother and sister-in-law if you see them in Newport Beach.

• Thanks, Tom! I have really enjoyed working with you. I have run into your SIL a few times so let me know if you make it out for a visit!

5. Megan:

I’m sad to see you go, but understand wanting to have more time with your children; funny how fast they grow up!!!! I wish you and your family nothing but the best. It has been great working with you and you better stop in at ESC when you come back for a game!

Best wishes and God’s Blessings in your future endeavor!

Peg

• Thanks, Peggy! You were always so sweet and so helpful… it was a pleasure working with you for sure. I will keep in touch!