Passing of Donald Witcher, Jr.

I am sad to report the passing of Donald Witcher, Jr., the oldest brother of our dear friend and colleague, Stephanie Witcher. Mr. Witcher passed away yesterday after a lengthy illness. He is survived by three daughters and nine siblings. Please keep Stephanie and her family in your prayers.

Al Bucci

8 thoughts on “Passing of Donald Witcher, Jr.

1. Stephanie –

You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Peggy

2. Stephanie,

Sorry you lost your brother this soon in life. Lot’s of us in your Notre Dame family praying for God’s peace and love over your brother, you and your other siblings.

Tom

3. Stephanie –
    I’m so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.
    Jeanine

4. Stephanie and to your family,

So sorry for your loss of your brother, prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

Maurcia Marschke

5. May the peace of God comfort you and your family. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

6. Stephanie, so sad to hear of the passing of your brother. Please know I am sending prayers to you and your family.

Kathy

7. Stephanie,

I am so sorry for your loss. You, your family, and everyone affected by this are in my thoughts and prayers.

8. I want to thank you each for taking time to express your condolences. I am grateful and thankful for your support.

I will miss my big brother dearly. Friends like you help make it easy for me to get through this difficult time.

Again, thank you for your support and love for taking time out to write me.

Sincerely,
    Stephanie