Michael Rodio’s Future Plans

It’s with a sense of sadness that I’m sharing this news with you.
Our man Michael Rodio ’12 has decided to leave the nest and return home to “coastal” New Jersey to pursue a big-time writing career in New York City.
Michael has given a great deal to his alma mater these past two years and we can’t thank him enough for all of his contributions.  In just the past year — Michael has crafted proposals that totaled more than a HALF A BILLION dollars.
His energy, passion and talent will be missed — he did Notre Dame right.
Please be sure to stop by and wish him well as he heads off after the next chapter of his life.  His last day in the office will be Thursday, July 10th.
We will be posting an open position this week — if you know the next Michael Rodio, please let us know!
Jim Small

9 thoughts on “Michael Rodio’s Future Plans

1. I am so sad )=: but wish you all the best – I know you will shine in all that you do in the future

2. Sounds like fantastic opportunity. Congratulations and good luck Michael!

3. Wow! Michael! I can’t thank you enough for all your help over the past 12 months. It was so much fun knocking around ideas on proposals and presentations. I’m sure you’ll bring the same attitude, enthusiasm and skill to your new job! Good luck and please stay in touch! You and I have a generation difference in age, but two things in common: Love for Notre Dame and…the Boss!