Welcome Andrew Yocum to the Applications & Infrastructure Team

I am pleased to announce that effective September 1, Andrew Yocum will be transitioning from his current role as a Business Consultant to join the Applications & Infrastructure Team as an IT Project Manager/Applications Developer.  We thank Andrew for his invaluable contributions as a member of the Information Strategy team in the building of the data warehouse. In his new role on the applications development team, he will work with key stakeholders in the Development Office to provide technical leadership in new IT project initiatives which support our strategic business objectives. He will also provide support of our existing systems, including Advance and iModules Integrations. Andrew will be located at Grace Hall.

The open position for a Data Warehouse Analyst on the Information Strategy team is currently posted.  See https://jobs.nd.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=231875

Please join me in congratulating Andrew on his expanded role.

Carleen Quinlan, Director, Strategic Applications & Infrastructure

2 thoughts on “Welcome Andrew Yocum to the Applications & Infrastructure Team

1. Congratulations Andrew! I am really going to miss having you here with us at Eddy Street, but I am happy for your advancement.

2. Andrew,

Looking forward to seeing you in Grace! I hope the new job brings you much happiness!
    Patti