Farewell to Marilyn Ipsen

Happy New Year!  Sometimes a new year brings key changes.  For me it is my sidekick and Administrative Assistant, Marilyn Ipsen, leaving her role in Development effective January 16, 2015.  Marilyn was destined and led to serve Our Lady’s mission over 4 1/2 years ago from California and now must return.  She will have a great opportunity to work at the Stanford Hospital as a key Administrative leader.
She has served so faithfully and positively for the University and our benefactors that many will miss her stable presence.  Marilyn sets a great example of how to represent Notre Dame.
When you get a chance, please join Patrick Kaiser, Ron Linczer, Anne Griffith, Chris Baguer, Michael McLaughlin and me in congratulating Marilyn on a job well done.
God bless you & Go Irish,

Thomas A. Molnar, Director of Regional Development

9 thoughts on “Farewell to Marilyn Ipsen

1. I wish you the best of luck in California. I will miss your wit and great laugh more than you know!

2. I echo what Tom said, and I want to add that you are most certainly one of the most unflappable people I know. Your grace, laughter and SHOES will not be forgotten. Stanford is a lucky University to have you return. Wishing you all good things (and good shoes too). Congratulations!

3. I am so sad to see you go Marilyn! I will miss you so very much. Good luck and make sure you come by and visit when you are in town for games.

4. So sad to see you go Marilyn! I know you will do a great job for Stanford, you know, that other school out there. I hope your kids are near by so you get to see those little ones grow up. Best of luck to you as you head back home. Send some sunshine our way whenever you think of us! Remember KVOA is the best station in Tucson! LOL

5. Congratulations on your move Marilyn! We will miss you and I will miss all of our interactions during football season. Take care and best wishes on your new adventure. 🙂

6. Our tremendous loss is Stanford’s gain. Congrats on your new position! You will be dearly missed. I hope you’ll come back for many football games in the Fall and I’ll see you out there for the Stanford game every other year. Thanks for your incredible service to Our Lady’s University.