Farewell to Noell Stohler

I am pleased…and at the same time saddened to announce that effectiveย January 12, 2015ย Noell Stohler will be leaving Development to join the operations team at The Morris Inn.
For over three and half years, Noell has been a wonderful source of service and support to Notre Dame benefactors on the west coast. Noell brought an unfailingly positive attitude to her role and made my job (and life) much, much easier. We all owe Noell a debt of gratitude for being a wonderful representative of Notre Dame, a faithful colleague and a good friend.
Please extend well deserved best wishes to Noell as she begins her new position and career path at the University.

—ย 

Scott A. Jessup

25 thoughts on “Farewell to Noell Stohler

• Thank you my friend… I cherish your friendship and will see you soon..XO! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Well said Scott! Noell – I wish you all the best at the Morris Inn! They are a lucky group to be able to work with you every day. We will miss you very much!! Come see us when the remodel is finished!

• Thank you, Kristin…. I will miss seeing your smiling face and cherish your friendship… I’ll will be in touch.. XO! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you, Rita… I have enjoyed working with you and will see you on campus… I appreciate all that you do ๐Ÿ™‚

• I will miss you Greg!.. I have loved getting to know you and will see you on campus ๐Ÿ™‚

2. We are going to miss you so much Noell. The Morris Inn is very lucky to have you and I know you are going to do great things over there!

3. Congratulations Noell! Best wishes to you as you start your new adventure. I know you will do a great job for The Morris Inn as you have for us!

• Thank you, Peggy… It has been nice working with you! I hope yo see you on campus ๐Ÿ™‚

4. That’s great Noell! I’m so happy for you — you and Kelly will be a great team! I’ve always enjoyed talking with you and seeing your sweet smile around the office.

Godspeed!

Lynn

• Lynn,
      Thank so much.. I appreciate your kind words and feel the same about you! Thanks for your friendship.. I will look forward to seeing you on campus ๐Ÿ™‚

• Stacy, thank you so much… It has been a pleasure working with you! I will look forward to seeing you around campus ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Congrats, Noell. We will miss you in develoment. Thanks for your incredible service to our team. Best of luck and lots of success to you in your new role at the Morris Inn.

• Thank you, Craig… I will see you on campus and have enjoyed laughs with you in the office! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Best of luck at the Morris and it’s good news that you’ll still be nearby! I’ve enjoyed working with you and have always appreciated the positive atmosphere that you create.

• Thank you, David… I have enjoyed your friendship and look forward to seeing you on campus! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. It’s been a pleasure working with you, Noell! Congratulations and Good Luck in your new position…glad you’re still here on campus.