Congratulations Jeanne Monsma!

It is my great pleasure to announce that Jeanne Monsma has accepted the position of Manager, Learning and Organizational Development in the Office of Human Resources, effective July 1st.

In her new role, Jeanne will be responsible for assessing the learning needs for all levels of campus staff and supervising faculty, which includes designing, developing, implementing appropriate learning programs and educational opportunities. She will also oversee development and delivery of career services for staff and for organizational development activities, such as performance management processes, team development and custom-designed programs​.

Since 2013, she has served as our ​Learning and Organizational Development Program Manager in University Relations. Jeanne has been a wonderful partner who brought creativity, vision and passion to our professional development efforts. I have also appreciated the manner in which she has lead, often with humor and a genuine caring spirit. I am grateful that we will still have the opportunity to work with Jeanne in her new role.

So please join me in congratulating Jeanne on this exciting career opportunity!

Tim Willis

15 thoughts on “Congratulations Jeanne Monsma!

1. Congratulations Jeanne! I look forward to working with you in your new role!

2. Congratulations, Jeanne! This is wonderful and well deserved. I am going to miss you in Development though! All my best!

Rose

3. Congratulations Jeanne! I know you will do well in this new position. ee you around Grace Hall!!!!

4. Congratulations Jeanne!! Will definitely miss seeing you around Development but wish you all the best in your new position.