Farewell from Peg Jewett

Everything has a season and my “season” serving Our Lady’s University is drawing to a close.  I have decided to retire this July. It has been my great fortune and pleasure to have worked for the University of Notre Dame for better than eleven years.  I couldn’t have asked for a more fulfilling and satisfying job or to have worked with better colleagues.  Thank you for all you have added to my life:  I have been forever changed. And if your travels take you to Cape Cod, please let me know.  It would be great to see you.

God Bless,

Peggy

9 thoughts on “Farewell from Peg Jewett

1. Best of luck to you as you start this new chapter of your life. Thank you for all you have done for ND!

2. Peggy, it has been my honor to be your colleague for most of these 11 years. We had some great times in the Northeast. December gatherings in NYC would not have been as much fun without you there spreading your cheer. Thank you for everything! Best of luck in this new phase of your life.

3. I wish you the very best in your next exciting endeavor. God bless, Vicki

4. Oh my gosh, Peg, I will certainly miss you. You have truly been a pleasure to work with! You have amazing determination and are an inspiration. I wish you all the best in your new journey. ENJOY retirement!

5. Congratulations, Peg! It has been great to be your teammate for 7 of your 11 years. I look forward to carrying on some great relationships you nutured for Notre Dame particularly in the Philly region.

Enjoy this new season of life, God bless and go Irish!

6. Peg,
    It’s been great getting to know you and learning from you during your tenure at ND! Thanks for your many contributions to the University over such a wonderful career here. Good luck writing your next chapter! Best, Gary

7. Good luck Peg! Thank you for being an amazing role model and inspiring me to get my MNA degree. Be happy my friend!!

8. Oh Peggy! I’m so sorry to see you leave. We started the same year! What great memories and even greater changes we’ve been a part of at Notre Dame! I miss Pat and now I’ll miss you. Wish you nothing but fun in your new life on the Cape. Hope to see you soon. Bruce.