Welcome Ryan Brennan as Director, Prospect Management

Dear team,
I’m very pleased to announce that effective July 6, 2015, Ryan Brennan will transition to the role of Director, Prospect Management.  In this new capacity, Ryan will define and lead a comprehensive strategy for prospect management across the Development department, working closely with the talented Prospect Management team.  Critical to our team’s success, Ryan will work with all facets of the department to define strategies to maximize cultivation of University benefactors and explore new terrain in terms of geographic, industry, and demographic trends and capacities.  Ryan will serve as the primary partner to the Principal Gift team, working with Joe Gelchion and all principal gift fundraisers on maximizing the identification and cultivation of our highest capacity prospects.  Moreover, Ryan will work closely with the UR Sr Management team, serving as a key contributor to principal giving strategies, the campaign liaison, and key leader in pursuing effective partnerships of the Prospect Management team across the division.  

For the past four years, Ryan has made an incredible impact on our University Relations team as he served as Advisor to Lou Nanni, Vice President for University Relations.  It has been an absolute joy and privilege to work closely with him during this tenure, and I very much look forward to continuing our work together.  We are blessed to have his energy, intellectual curiosity, drive, and commitment to Our Lady’s mission, and I look forward to the tremendous successes I know he will achieve in this new role. 

Please note that we will be posting the Advisor to the Vice President, University Relations position tomorrow.  We will post this internally for five days on the HR Jobs website.  I encourage you to contact Ann Moran if you have an interest in discussing the position.  

Please join me in thanking Colleen McQuillan for her extraordinary work as Director, Prospect Management over the past few years and congratulating Ryan on his transition to the role! 

My best, 
Micki