As previously communicated, Canon is now the University’s preferred supplier of copiers and printers. The ESC M20i East copier located on the West side of the building will be transitioned from Xerox equipment to Canon on Thursday, November 19th from approximately 9:00 am to 10:00 am. During this transition time, the printer will not be available. Please plan to utilize the ESC-Two printer on the north side during this time. Our DSS team and Canon will work to ensure print queues and drivers are installed on your computers. A notification will be sent out once the installation is complete and the new Canon copier is operational.
There are three ways to learn the functionality of the new device:
1) E-learning training website provided by Canon, please see below instructions to access the website.
2) A mini instruction booklet attached to the device for you to reference.
3) Formal training from a Canon representative will be forthcoming at a later date, we will keep you posted.
Procurement Services will coordinate with Xerox the removal of the old copiers.
Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Instructions to access the E-learning material
Click on this link https://elearning.csa.canon.com
The link will take you to a Canon e-learning sign-in page. Do not supply your credentials here, rather click on the link to the right that says “register”
Fill out the Account Registration form with your email address, name and phone number.
Use JMQ23263 in the serial number field and 46556 in the zip code field
Be sure to place a check mark in the box next to “terms and conditions agreement” and click “register”. Then click “I agree” on the pop-up box.
Next, you will need to choose the appropriate printer which is “C5250” which will take you to the e-learning material for the new Canon copier
- Guiding the team and organization on how to work within our Campaign Execution Process.
- Leading the team on how to get the most of out self organization.
- Maintaining and leading prioritization of AGSM campaigns and execution.
- Being the SME on use of our toolset, currently Trello, to deliver on campaigns effectively.
- Assessing the Campaign Execution Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right solution to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, or dictating the work.
- Assisting with internal communication and improving transparency and work visibility.
- Supporting and educating the team, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Bringing disclosure and transparency to the department about campaigns.
- Developing master campaign execution schedule.
- Monitoring and evaluating process and execution effectiveness, team productivity, and work capacity vs demand to provide continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with non-AGSM groups.
It is with profound sadness that I share with you the news that Teresa O’Connor’s husband, Jim, passed away on Sunday, November 15, 2015, after a long battle with cancer. Visitation will be held on Wednesday, November 18th from 4-8 at the McGann Hay Funeral Home, 16260 SR 23 in Granger. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Thursday at 9:30am at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Notre Dame. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to: Father Ted Hesburgh, C.S.C. Fund for Excellence in Catholic Education at Notre Dame. Please keep Teresa in your prayers.
Our deepest sympathies to Mike Sullivan on the passing of his father. Mike’s father, Ed Sullivan, passed away on Wednesday, November 11, with his family at his side.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, November 17, from 3:30 to 7:30 pm at Palmer Funeral Home on Cleveland Road in South Bend. Funeral Mass will take place at St. Joseph’s Parish in South Bend on Wednesday at 11:00 am, with visitation one hour prior.
Please keep the Sullivan family in your thoughts and prayers.
It’s that time of year again! Come support the Youth Development Programs at the Robinson Community Learning Center (RCLC) on Saturday, December 5th! The RCLC Holiday Gift Auction is a great place to find gifts for your loved ones or yourself! All proceeds help to create opportunities for students to travel and attend a Teen Leadership Retreat.
For more information please contact Velshonna Luckey at email@example.com or 631-3312. Admission is $5 in advance or at the door. Hope to see you all on December 5th at 4-6PM.
I am thrilled to announce a new position in Special Events & Stewardship. This new role will be charged with planning and executing Notre Dame’s 175th marquee celebration and the launch of the 8th comprehensive fundraising campaign. The program director will also be responsible for the regional campaign events, which will take place in strategic markets throughout the country. This individual will work closely with colleagues in the Campaign Administration unit and will have additional duties on campaign events and with special constituencies, including members of the Campaign Cabinet.
We will be posting this position today with a preferred candidate in mind. However, please do direct any interest to me. Happy to discuss opportunities on my team.
In Notre Dame,
Mayuri Changede, and her husband Anup Khinvasara welcomed their son, Prish Anup Khinvasara into the world on Friday, November 13 at 9:10 p.m.! He weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well!
Please join me in congratulating Mayuri and Anup on the newest blessing to their family!
The New Canon MFDs are FINALLY here, but how do you use them?
Attend one of our recurring instructor led web based training sessions to: ask questions, learn the basics and see all the new features that will help you throughout the day.
No registration required, just pick a date and time that fits into your schedule and join the call.
When: 11/16/2015 through 11/18/2015 and 11/20/2015
Time: 10 AM to 11:30 AM
Audio Connection: 1-650-429-3300
Access code: 794 131 972
When: 11/16/2015, 11/17/2015 and 11/20/2015
Time: 2:30PM to 4PM
Audio Connection: 1-650-429-3300
Access code: 791 274 081