Condolences to Cristi Ganyard

Dear colleagues:

I am sad to share that Cristi Ganyard’s mother, Carol Sue Harman, passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer. A beautiful obituary can be found online. She was an amazing woman and mother! Please help SE&S extend sympathy and love to Cristi and her family during this difficult time.

A visitation will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, March 9th from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Stemm-Lawson Peterson Funeral Home. The funeral service will take place on Thursday, March 10 at Bristol United Methodist Church at 11:00 a.m.
Donations may be made to the American Cancer Society or the American Lung Association.
Online condolences may be sent here. Flowers can be sent here.

In Notre Dame,

Katherine Lane

7 thoughts on “Condolences to Cristi Ganyard

1. Cristi,

I am so sorry for this difficult loss. My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

2. Cristi,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May the comfort of God help you through this difficult time.

3. Sorry, but know that many are praying for your mother, you and your family right now.

4. Cristi, you and I just had a conversation about your Mom last week. I am so sad to hear about her passing. I know you loved her so much. Please know that I will be praying for you and your family.

5. I am so sorry for your loss Cristi. I will be praying for you and your family.

6. Thinking about you and your family Cristi. So sorry for the loss of your mother. God Bless.

7. Cristi, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.