Ryan Brennan to serve as Sr. Director, Annual Giving Programs & Strategic Marketing

Dear friends,

It is with great enthusiasm that I announce Ryan Brennan will be transitioning to the position of Sr. Director, Annual Giving Programs & Strategic Marketing, effective March 28, 2016.  In this new capacity, Ryan will lead all annual giving strategies and activities across the University.  Working with the talented Annual Giving team, Ryan will be responsible for driving $50 million+ in annual expendable revenue and strengthening the University’s undergraduate alumni participation rate.

For the past four years, Ryan has made an incredible impact on our University Relations team in positions such as Director of Prospect Management and Advisor to Lou Nanni, Vice President for University Relations.  Ryan’s leadership talents and dedication to the mission of Our Lady’s University are evident in all that he does, and it has been an absolute privilege to work closely with him during his tenure.  It is with joy and enthusiasm that I look toward Ryan’s next opportunity to make a lasting impact in such an important leadership role.  We are blessed to have his energy, intellectual curiosity, drive, and commitment to Our Lady’s mission, and I look forward to the tremendous successes I know he will achieve with the Annual Giving team.

Please note that we will be posting the Director of Prospect Management position Monday.  We will post this internally for five days on the HR Jobs website.  I encourage you to contact Ann Moran if you have an interest in discussing the position.

Please join me in congratulating Ryan on his transition to this important leadership position!

My best,

Micki

2 thoughts on “Ryan Brennan to serve as Sr. Director, Annual Giving Programs & Strategic Marketing

1. Congratulations, Ryan! We will miss you in Prospect Management, but are excited for your new opportunity. I’m confident you will bring the same pivotal leadership and enthusiasm to Annual Giving that you brought to Prospect Management.

2. Congratulations, Ryan! This is great news and it will be nice to have you at Grace Hall!