Lori Pope to serve as Director, Prospect Management

Dear colleagues,

It is with great enthusiasm that I announce Lori Pope as the new Director of Prospect Management.  In this role, Lori will be responsible for defining and leading a comprehensive strategy for portfolio management across the Development department. Lori has been an invaluable member of the Prospect Management team, helping launch the portfolio strategies for the West Region and Global Advancement team.  Moreover, her prior experience as an analyst with IBM provides an excellent foundation to move into this important leadership role.

I look forward to the Prospect Management team continuing to provide strategic partnership under Lori’s leadership.  Her experience, enthusiasm, and care for our team and mission will provide excellent servant leadership to an extraordinarily talented Prospect Management team!

Lori will assume this position effective Thursday, March 31st.  Lori will continue to work with the West Region and Global Advancement team until a candidate for her current ADPM role is identified.

Please join me in congratulating Lori on this promotion!

My best,

Micki

6 thoughts on “Lori Pope to serve as Director, Prospect Management