An Invitation to an Exclusive Notre Dame Experience for Sorin Gold Members

Dear Colleagues,

On Friday, Sorin Society Gold members were sent the below email invitation to join us for a Notre Dame Day VIP Experience. The day will include a reserved space at 10am mass at the Basilica, followed by an intimate luncheon with students at South Dining Hall and a private tour of the Notre Dame Day set and viewing of the broadcast. Other activities will be arranged and personalized based on the timing and interests of the attending members. We do have a small number of rooms available (at donor’s cost) at the Morris Inn for the evening of March 24 only.

This promises to be a fun, informational and intimate experience for those members able to attend. I hope you will encourage your Sorin Gold members to attend. RSVPs can be sent directly to me. I will keep you updated should I receive any responses from donors in your portfolios. You are welcome to join in any part of the day which your donors will be attending.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your partnership as we continue to expand and elevate the experience for our Sorin Society members!

Brian Diss

test.jpeg_Page_2