Our Sympathy to Cathy Windeatt

Dear Colleagues,

Please keep Cathy Windeatt and her family in your prayers – her husband Bruce passed away unexpectedly early on Saturday morning. Bruce is survived by Cathy and his four daughters who live in the Chicago area.

A small service will be held in Rockford Illinois on Thursday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Cathy and her family during this difficult time.

In Notre Dame,

Emily Marrese

18 thoughts on “Our Sympathy to Cathy Windeatt

1. Cathy, please accept my condolences on the passing of your husband. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughters.

2. Cathy, I am so sorry to hear this news. Know that you are in the prayers of many here, that you all find peace and love together.

3. Cathy, I am sorry to hear about your husband, Bruce, passing away. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

4. Cathy: I am so sorry to hear that Bruce passed away. I want you to know that you and his children are in my prayers.

5. Hi Cathy, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your husband. I pray that you and your families can find some peace in this time of heart break.

6. Cathy, I am so terribly sorry to hear about Bruce’s passing. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

7. Cathy, I am so very sorry for your loss. We are praying for you and your family.

8. Dear Cathy,

I am so sorry for your loss. May fond memories comfort your broken heart and may God carry you through this most difficult time. My deepest sympathy.

9. Cathy, you are in the thoughts and prayers of so many here at Notre Dame. Love surrounds you during this time of great grief.

10. Cathy,

I am saddened to learn of your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

11. Cathy,
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

12. Cathy, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.

Vicki

13. Cathy,
    I am so very sorry to hear about your husband. I will be praying for you and your family to lean of the Lord’s strength and grace in this difficult time.
    Jamie

14. Cathy,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers!!

15. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

16. My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your loved one. Keeping you close in thought and prayer. God Bless, Cathy.