In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2016 please keep in mind the following key dates and times:
- Gifts in the form of cash and wires need to be received by the University by June 30, 2016 (in hand or post marked) and need to be delivered to Donor Services by noon, July 5, 2016.
- Gifts in the form of securities should be to the University’s broker by Thursday, June 30, 2016 to be considered a FY16 gift.
- Note: Gifts intended to be invested in the endowment need to be to the University’s broker by Friday, June 24, 2016. If the gift is received after this date, gift credit will be given in FY16 but the gift will post to the endowment in FY17.
- Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2016 will be processed by the end of day, July 5, 2016.
- FY16 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Donor Services by noon, July 5, 2016 for FY16 processing.
- Gifts and pledges received on July 1st for FY17 will be processed on July 6, 2016.
- The Daily Transaction Report delivered on the mornings of July 1 through July 6, 2016 will reflect FY16 transactions only.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End!