New Prospect Management partnerships

Dear Team~
I am happy to announce exciting new opportunities for two members of the Prospect Management team. Meghan Walsh and Cindy Karpovs are extraordinary members of the Prospect Management team, providing strategic and fruitful partnerships for the Gift Planning, Athletics Advancement, and East Region teams.
Effective August 15th, Meghan will transition from her current partnership with Gift Planning and Athletics Advancement, and migrate to a partnership role with the East Region.  Moreover, Cindy will begin partnering with the Gift Planning and Athletics Advancement teams.  These transitions will provide Meghan and Cindy opportunities to share their respective experiences and subject matter expertise with a broader group of colleagues.
Please join me in thanking Meghan and Cindy for their excellent work and congratulating them on their new partnership assignments!
All The Best~

Lori 

4 thoughts on “New Prospect Management partnerships

1. Welcome to the East Meghan! Good luck to you in GP and Athletics Cindy. We will all miss you and your expertise in the EAST. Thank you for always being there to help us.

2. Congratulations….thank you both for all your patience with me …….I ask a lot of questions etc.

Christine