To: University Relations
CC: Controller’s Office
From: Stacy Koebel-Harder
Re: June 30, 2017 Year End Close
In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2017 please keep in mind the following items:
- Gifts in the form of cash and wires need to be received by the University by June 30, 2017 (in hand or post marked) and need to be delivered to Donor Services by noon, July 5, 2017.
- Gifts in the form of securities should be to the University’s broker by Friday, June 30, 2017 to be considered a FY17 gift.
- Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2017 will be processed by the end of day, July 5, 2017.
- FY17 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Donor Services by noon, July 5, 2017 for FY16 processing.
- Gifts and pledges received on July 1st for FY18 will be processed on July 6, 2017.
- The Daily Transaction Report delivered on the mornings of July 1 through July 6, 2017 will reflect FY17 transactions only.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End