Farewell and Best Wishes, Brenda Harley

Colleagues,
I’m happy to announce that Brenda Harley has accepted a new role in the Career Center as Guest Services Coordinator.  Her last day with Development will be Friday, December 15.
Please join me in thanking Brenda for her years of work serving thousands of giving society members since 2012.  Her attention to fostering personal connections with our benefactors is best illustrated by our gameday Blue & Gold Lounge, affectionately known as “Brenda’s” by our regular guests.  Brenda was also instrumental in executing our Back the Irish seatback program.
We’ll be posting an open position for a new Coordinator on the Donor Experience Team in the next few days.  Please let me know if you or anyone you know expresses interest.
Thanks again, and best wishes, Brenda!
Jonathan Retartha

9 thoughts on “Farewell and Best Wishes, Brenda Harley

1. Brenda, congrats on the new position! Great opportunity for you. Good luck and Best wishes

2. Brenda,

Congratulations on your new position. The Career Center is lucky to have you join their team and we will miss you in UR. Best wishes!

3. Brenda,

Congratulations and Best of Luck! Thank you for all of your hard work.

4. Brenda,

Congratulations! I know you will do a great job as Guest Services Coordinator for the Career Center. Altho I don’t see you as much since you moved to ESC, I am going to miss you. Best wishes as you move on!

5. Congratulations, Brenda. What a great fit for you. I hope you’ll be very happy in your new position.

Jamie