I am happy to announce the following changes within the Prospect Management team:
- Effective immediately, Cindy Karpovs has been promoted to the role of Manager, Prospect Management Consulting. Through this position, Cindy will lead a team responsible for the strategic oversight of prospect and donor data with an emphasis on the reporting and delivery of timely insights to fundraisers. Furthermore, Cindy and her team will work to implement standard processes and procedures around the priorities of prospect identification, prospect qualification, moves management, the prospect pipeline, the prospect giving cycle/stage, and portfolio creation. In addition to managing the team, Cindy will work directly with fundraisers in the Midwest Region (effective January 1, 2018). Cindy’s team is comprised of the following prospect management consultants:
- Kierstin Miller – working with the West Region and Global Advancement (effective 01/01/2018)
- Meghan Walsh – working with the South Region and Gift Planning (effective 01/01/2018)
- Ben Moeller – working with the East Region and Athletics Advancement (effective 01/01/2018)
- Cindy has served as an integral partner within Prospect Management for over four years. She attacks problems with an analytical mindset and strategic focus. Cindy’s commitment to the mission of Notre Dame, work ethic, and hunger for consistent improvement in processes and procedures had made a strong impact on those around her. I look forward to working with Cindy in her new role.
- I am excited to announce that Ben Moeller has joined our Development team in the role of Prospect Management Consultant. As noted above, Ben will report directly to Cindy Karpovs and will serve as a liaison to the fundraisers in the East Region and Athletics Advancement (effective January 1, 2018).
- Ben is a 2013 Notre Dame undergraduate alumnus, graduating with a B.B.A. degree in Accounting. Following graduation, Ben went on to obtain his Masters of Accounting degree from the University of Iowa as well as his Certified Public Accountant license. Since 2014, Ben has worked for Ernst & Young’s tax practice in his home state of Iowa. Please join me in welcoming Ben and his wife to the Development family.
- I am delighted to announce that Ian Montijo will join our team on Monday, December 11 as our new Senior Prospect Research Analyst. In this role, Ian will provide the information, analysis, research, and data management necessary to guide effective donor-centric and data-driven decision making in regards to the development of suspects, prospects, and donors to the university. With a focus on becoming more strategic partners to the frontline fundraisers, Ian will manage a fellow research analyst in working to implement standard processes and procedures around prospect identification, prospect qualification, assigned prospect discovery, new alert prospecting/notification, and the identification of prospect networks, relationships, and philanthropic interests.
Ian graduated from Notre Dame in 2013 with B.A. degrees in Arabic Language and Culture as well as Political Science. Since graduation, Ian has been serving our country as an intelligence officer and program manager in the Marine Corps. Ian will be relocating from Miramar/San Diego, CA and will join his brother, Conor, in advancing the mission of Notre Dame through our work in the Development office.
Please join me in congratulating Cindy on her new role and welcoming Ben and Ian to our Development family.
All my best,