As our team continues to grow, we need to be more efficient and effective in how we use our limited storage space. The Eddy Street Offices will be having a week (plus a few days) to “Spring Clean” and purge unwanted items from our work areas. A future date will be planned for our Grace Hall offices.
- Starting today and through Tuesday, March 20th, any useable but unwanted items can be dropped off in the Surplus Room (office 3111, Ann Moran’s former office on the East side.)
- On Wednesday and Thursday, March 21st and 22nd, staff may look at the items in the office and take any that they can use in their work space.
- On Friday, March 23rd ND Surplus come and remove the remaining items.
A few notes:
- Please put only usable items in the Surplus room. Please dispose and/or recycle broken or ripped items. We will have additional trash and recycling receptacles available the week of the 19th.
- Think about items stored in areas away from your personal workspaces. Vicki and I will work on removing unwanted items for storage closets across the floor but we will not clean out file/storage cabinets located throughout the building.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your assistance as we Spring Clean our shared office space.