Holly Happ to transition to Development Associate

Dear team,
I am pleased to announce that Holly Happ will transition to the role of Development Associate. Reporting directly to me, Holly will lead a variety of important projects, work closely with Notre Dame benefactors, and collaborate on strategic endeavors for our team.
For the past four years, Holly has served as Sr. Administrative Assistant for the Development team, most recently working closely with Anne Griffith and Stu Fortener. Holly’s impressive work ethic, grace, and embodiment of the University’s values have been evident since day one, and have resulted in tremendous contributions to our team. She is an exemplary steward of the University’s mission, and I look forward to working more closely with her.
Please join me in welcoming Holly to this position!
My best,
Micki

26 thoughts on “Holly Happ to transition to Development Associate

1. Congratulations Holly!!!! You are an amazing asset to this team and you will be fabulous at your new post!!!

2. I knew it!! You’re going to totally rock this new space. Congratulations, Holly!!

3. Congratulations Holly I wish you much success in your new position. Jimita

4. Congratulations! Look forward to hearing all about your next successful chapter.

5. Congratulations Holly! We will miss you on the East team but know you will do amazing work in your new role! Congrats my friend 🙂