Dallas Museum of Art Event Invite List and Update
December 28, 2018
Internal, not for distribution
Dallas Museum of Art
On Friday, December 28, guests (as noted below) are invited to attend an exclusive evening at the Dallas Museum of Art. This marquee event will include a strolling dinner with Notre Dame friends and leadership. The event will be held from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m., and will include a special performance by Chloe Agnew. The Executive Officers and Notre Dame Leadership will attend the event.
- Fundraisers with benefactors confirmed are welcome to attend and must register in Beat by
Friday, Dec. 20th.
The following groups have received invitations for the event:
- Board of Trustees
- Campaign Cabinet
- $5M + donors
- $2.5M+ donors
- $1M+ donors
- Advisory Council members $750K
- Advisory Council members $5000K
- Advisory Council members $250K
- Advisory Council not already reflected in other groups
- Cavanaugh Council not already reflected in other groups
- President’s Circle not already reflected in other groups
- Jesse Harper
- Athletics Director Circle
For the complete list of guests who have received invitations to date, please reference the document located HERE. The list of guests who are confirmed have been entered into Beat. The deadline to R.S.V.P. for the event is Friday, December 19 at 2:00 p.m.
Important Event Information:
- Many guests will attend the Official Cotton Bowl Party at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center prior to the Dallas Museum of Art event. Transportation will not be provided to the Museum from the Convention Center. Guests may choose to walk, Uber/Lyft or drive to the event.
- The Museum is a 1 mile/18 minute walk from the Convention Center.
- Self-parking is available at the Dallas Museum of Art for $12 per vehicle, guest pay. The parking garage entrance is located on Woodall Rodgers Freeway, between North St. Paul Street and North Harwood Street. Once parked, take the elevator to the first level of the Museum to enter the event.
- Guests arriving by foot, Uber, or Lyft will enter the Museum off of Harwood Street.
- The Adolphus Hotel is .6 mile/12 minute walk to/from the Dallas Museum of Art.
- Guests staying at the Four Seasons will be provided transportation from the hotel to the Official Cotton Bowl Party, and a separate shuttle will be provided for guests at the Four Seasons who will only attend the event at the Dallas Museum of Art event.
- Dress for the event is Tailgate Casual.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Mary Andersen at 574.631.7971.