Holly Happ to transition to Executive Associate, University Enterprises and Events

I am excited to announce that Holly Happ will transition to Executive Associate, University Enterprises and Events.  In this capacity, Holly will  manage the office of the Vice President for University Enterprises and Events, including researching of strategic issues, calendar management, meeting preparation, and office organization. She will manage special projects that require a high level of independence and initiative in planning and execution. I am excited to continue working closely with Holly, as she has been a trusted colleague and partner to me since moving to the Development Associate role in March, 2018.
Since joining Notre Dame, Holly has had a tremendous impact on the Development team and University.  In her role as Development Associate, Holly led a variety of important projects, worked closely with benefactors, and collaborated on strategic endeavors for our team. Prior to this position, Holly served as Sr. Administrative Assistant for the Development team, working closely with Anne Griffith and Stu Fortener.

Holly’s impressive work ethic, grace, and embodiment of the University’s values have been evident in all she has accomplished at Notre Dame.  I am grateful for her partnership, and look forward to continuing our work together.  While I know she will be deeply missed on the Development team, know that her friendships, commitment to unlocking the grace of giving to advance Notre Dame’s mission, and belief in each of you, remain strong.
Please join me in congratulating Holly!
My best,
Micki

21 thoughts on “Holly Happ to transition to Executive Associate, University Enterprises and Events

1. What a great opportunity, Holly! You are perfect for the role. Keep on smiling… and shining!

2. Holly, Congratulations on your new adventure! Thank you for always being so kind and helpful, you will be missed.

3. Thank you for all you do! So very excited you are moving with us. Looking forward to seeing you shine even brighter.

4. A well deserved promotion for one of our very best! Thanks for everything, Holly. You will be missed.

5. Congratulations Holly! We will miss you! You’ve been so wonderful to work with. Thank you for everything 🙂

6. I knew it!! Congratulations, Holly! I’m so excited for you, but I’m also going to miss you dearly. I look forward to working with you in this new space!

7. I will miss your smiling face, but am so happy that your talents are continuing to be recognized!