Natella’s last day

Please join me in congratulating Natella Michola on accepting a new role ! Her last day with the University will be Friday, June 21, 2019. Though she is leaving the Notre Dame family, which she has faithfully served in several roles over the years, I’m very excited for her new opportunity for career growth.
Her kind graciousness will be truly missed, along with the friendly, helpful attitude which put candidates at ease. She has been a wonderful Development ambassador for all the talented candidates we meet. Natella, I hope your new organization makes you feel as welcome as you’ve made all of us feel when we first encountered University Relations at Notre Dame.
Please join me in thanking Natella for all of her work over the years, and in wishing her all the best success in her new role.
-Tara

4 thoughts on “Natella’s last day

1. Congratulations and all the best to you. I will miss our morning conversations in the kitchenette.

2. Thank you for all you did to make my first impression of Notre Dame so special. I am sad to see you go but excited for you to have a new and exciting opportunity!