To: University Relations
CC: Controller’s Office
From: Stacy Koebel-Harder
Date: June 21, 2019
Re: June 30, 2019 Year End Close
In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2019 please keep in mind the following items:
- Gifts in the form of cash and wires need to be received by the University by June 30, 2019 (in hand or post marked) and need to be delivered to Donor Services by noon, July 3, 2019.
- Gifts in the form of securities should be in the University’s investment by Friday, June 28, 2019 to be considered a FY19 gift.
- Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2019 will be processed by the end of day, July 3, 2019.
- FY19 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Donor Services by noon, July 3, 2018 for FY19 processing.
- Gifts and pledges received on July 1st for FY20 will be processed on July 5, 2019 and reflected in July 6th
- The Daily Transaction Report delivered on the mornings of July 1 through July 5, 2019 will reflect FY19 transactions only.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End!